Sunday, September 20, 2009

Shoe shopping after work

Passing by shopping centers on my commute is just a BIG FAT tease! Every day! You start to convince yourself that you NEED those new pair of shoes or some cosmetic something or other.

So much so, that I ending up going to DSW the only day after work. I wear black heels a lot to work and seem to break them just as easy. About two months ago my basic black ones came apart and the heel no longer was attached to the sole. The peep toe ones I have been wearing since were causing me to walk funny until I realized that the spine of the shoe has snapped. Heels were not meant for walking I guess! SOOOO, That was my excuse for buying new ones.

Yes, I have shoes I could wear in the place of my black ones, BUT they just do not always go with the outfit or they are too flashy for work. Therefore, DSW was calling my name and I finally gave in.

These are the ones I bought….. http://www.dsw.com/dsw_shoes/catalog/product.jsp?index=325&category=cat20006&prodId=138101&brand=

5 comments:

  1. new shoes... ahh... so tempting and hard to resist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I miss wearing high heels, but it would kill my back at this point in my pregnancy. By the way I really like your blog, I hated driving through Milpitas too.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, you're too cute! DSW has some darling flats, I'm sure you would look great in! ;) My best, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. keep stopping and shopping, help the economy

    ReplyDelete